Flash-clocks.com Terms and Conditions
Latest revision: February 14, 2016
Terms and Conditions to use this Website
1. The contents of this Website cannot be copied, modified, redistributed, sold, be included in or be the subject of derivative work without the express written permission of Flash-clocks.com.
2. Flash-clocks.com is not responsible in any way for the contents of third party websites mentioned or advertised in this Website.
3. Flash-clocks.com is not liable or responsible for adverse effects resulting from the use of this Website.
4. Flash-clocks.com is not liable or responsible for the contents of websites that have a link to this Website, or for websites that use the contents of this Website.
5. By using this Website, in any way, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
6. Flash-clocks.com does not warrant that this Website is or will always be free from errors, interruptions, omissions or defects, or that Flash-clocks.com will correct any errors, interruptions, omissions or defects. You assume all costs that may arise out of the use of this Website.
7. In no situation will Flash-clocks.com or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensors, suppliers or distributors be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, economic or consequential damages arising out of the use of this Website, even if Flash-clocks.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Furthermore, in no situation will liability of Flash-clocks.com or any of its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, licensors, suppliers or distributors exceed the amount paid by you, if any, to purchase products or services from Flash-clocks.com.
8. Flash-clocks.com reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time, for any reason and without prior notice. In such case, the modified Terms and Conditions will take effect when they are published.
9. Your use of this Website means that you agree that if legal action is required to enforce these Terms and Conditions, venue shall be in the courts of Viana do Castelo, Portugal.
Terms and Conditions to use the HTML Embed Tags available in this Website
This Website provides HTML Embed Tags (hereinafter referred to as "Contents"), so that Users can use Flash-clocks.com free flash clocks in their personal or commercial websites.
1. Flash-clocks.com reserves the right to disable all Contents at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
2. The User cannot use the Contents on websites that provide illegal or immoral contents of any kind, especially in websites that contain contents related to child pornography, racism, violence, illegal drugs, and/or weaponry.
3. The User has a permission to use the Contents, but cannot modify the Contents to disable any of their functions without the express written permission of Flash-clocks.com.
4. While Flash-clocks.com applies every effort to provide the highest possible quality to the Contents, the User must accept the Contents as they are. Flash-clocks.com provides no guarantee or warranty that the Contents will function properly at the User's website, or that they will function properly in all web browsers. Flash-clocks.com is not and will not be responsible or liable to the User or any third party for any damage or loss incurred, monetary or otherwise, directly or indirectly, as a result of the use of the Contents.
5. In case any problems arise that are proven to be related to the use of the Contents, you are hereby advised to contact Flash-clocks.com Administration Staff via the contact form. Moreover, before you contact Flash-clocks.com Administration Staff, you are also hereby advised to stop using the Contents.
6. Flash-clocks.com allows the User to use the Contents on personal and commercial websites, but only for the exclusive use of those personal and commercial websites, not to redistribute or sell the Contents.
7. Flash-clocks.com is not and will not be responsible or liable for the contents of websites that choose to use the Contents.
8. By using the Contents, in any way, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.