Using a WordPress plugin to insert our flash clocks on your pages, posts and sidebars is a very simple method. However, you should learn to manually insert a html embed tag on your WordPress blog's sidebar, more exactly on the sidebar.php file of your active template.
1. Access your ftp server with a ftp client.
3. Go to your active template folder.
4. Download the sidebar.php file to your PC.
5. Open it with notepad to insert this code:
6. If you want to change the clock, change the link.
7. For that, go to Flash Clocks Gallery to choose another flash clock.
Note: You can manually insert anything on your blog sidebar; check our WordPress blog.
Start your own blog using the best WordPress Web Hosting service for your web projects.